Monday 6 October 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #156

The sketch for this week's challenge at Freshly Made Sketches is one I can see myself using a few times.

Here is the sketch


and here is the card I came up with




The image and sentiment are part of the Digi Stamp Boutique 'Sweet Birdie' set.
The papers and flower are 'Garden Party' by Dovecraft and I bought both from the Buttons for Brains shop.

I am also entering my card for the October customer competition on the Digi Stamp Boutique blog.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Love it - just my cup of tea!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love this! Great layout, a lovely fresh, clean card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love the spring-time fresh colors . Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is really sweet! I adore the little image you've used and I agree with Jen about those fresh colours. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete