Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Sovushka Slavia MASTER CLASS "Disguise stamp cutting"

I really wanted to try this technique when I saw it, but I haven't had much crafting time recently and it took me a few attempts before I came up with a finished card.
I did originally try a watercolour background, but in the end I decided to go with distress inks applied with my ink dusters.

So here is my card



The distress inks I used were barn door, rusty hinge and wild honey.
The word die is from Clearly Besotted and the 'happy' is from the Clearly Besotted Sentimental Type set.

To see the masterclass click here.

Thank you for visiting my blog today. Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, this is sooo cool, great technique, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a bright and happy card mf...

    ReplyDelete