Sunday 17 May 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #123

I love this week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch.
As I like using stars on cards I decided on a literal interpretation of the sketch.

Here is the sketch



and here is my card



For the central panel I sponged distress inks in peacock feathers and salty ocean through plasterer's tape. For the star I used inlaid die cuts. The white star I decorated with a little Lavinia stamp and the peacock feathers distress ink. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's sentimental type set and I stamped it using Memento ink in Paris Dusk.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Karen x

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful star you've got there, Karen!!!! Love your sponged bg strip - lovely colours!!! Love your literal take on the sketch, Karen!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cool card - love the sponging and blended colours x

    ReplyDelete