Tuesday 16 February 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #159

A great sketch and great inspiration this week at CAS(E) this Sketch.

Here is the sketch


and here is my card



I embossed the front of my card with the Xcut Quilting embossing folder. For the sentiment I used the Paperbabe Stamps Happy Thoughts set. For the butterflies I used the Clearly Besottted Butterfly Wishes set and matching dies. When I attached the butterflies I used a glue dot in the centre and foam pads on the wings. I cut the black strip using a die from the Avery Elle Dotted Borders Die set. To finish I added small black pearls to the butterflies. The inks I used were both Memento, Rose Bud and Tuxedo Black.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. Karen x

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love your textured background! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely EF, Karen!!! And the butterflies are simply stunning!!!! Love the scalloped black edge and how you've done the sentiment!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my favorite things here Karen: a textured background and beautiful butterflies! This is such a gorgeous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...love your wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete